POSITION ANNOUNCEMENTRegional Community Coordinator (West Central) Full Time (40 Hours per Week – Exempt)
Salary - $50,000 annually
¡The Arc Minnesota lo está buscando! Buscamos una persona vinculada y comprometida con su comunidad, que disfrute de crear vínculos con personas de contextos sociales y experiencias diversos.
Arc Minnesota xav tau koj! Peb tab tom nrhiav qee tus neeg tuas tau sib txuas thiab sib koom hauv lawv lub zej zog thiab txaus siab los tsim cov kev sib raug zoo nrog cov pej xeem ntawm txhua cov keeb kwm thiab cov kev paub dhau los.
Arc Minnesota ayaa kuu baahan! Waxaan raadineynaa qof ku xiran oo ku hawlan beeshooda oo ku raaxeysta dhisidda xiriirrada dadka asalkoodu yahay iyo waayo aragnimada oo dhan.
The Arc Minnesota wants you! We are seeking someone who is connected and engaged in their community and enjoys building relationships with people of all backgrounds and experiences.
- Generous time off and flexible schedules
- The Arc pays approximately 75-85% of medical premiums, depending on network and family options
- Dental insurance starting at $2.02 for single coverage and $16.93 for family coverage
- Employer paid life insurance for employee and dependents
- Employer paid short and long term disability insurance
Organization & Position Summary:
The Arc Minnesota promotes and protects the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, actively supporting them and their families in a lifetime of full inclusion and participation in their communities. The Arc pursues lasting community change and connections that support people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families in creating a good life.
The Arc Minnesota’s Regional Community Coordinator will:
- establish enduring and collaborative relationships with stakeholders to strengthen connections in community and build involvement in our organization
- develop, inform, and implement local, regional, and statewide outreach strategies
- engage volunteers in local and regional projects, initiatives, and fundraisers
- recruit and partner with Regional Advisory Council members to develop and implement grassroots advocacy strategies
- represent The Arc Minnesota in public events as well as strategic committees and coalition partnerships
- build, strengthen, and maintain relationships with culturally specific community members, and seek to meaningfully engage Black, Indigenous, and other leaders of color who have connection to the disability community
- support self-advocacy initiatives led by people who have disabilities
- respond to requests for Advocacy, Information & Assistance from stakeholders regionally and statewide
- 5 years experience in advocacy, disability services, community engagement, or related areas strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of grassroots organizing and community engagement strategies
- Ability to respectfully engage with people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities, culturally specific community members, key decision-makers, people in internal and external leadership roles, and members
- Experience with public speaking as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of marketing, communications, social media platforms, and development preferred
- Knowledge of volunteer engagement and management preferred
To Be Considered: Please visit www.arcminnesota.org/careers to apply.
The Arc Minnesota is proud to be an AA/EEO employer