Region 10 Regional Quality Council Coordinator
Full Time (40 Hours per Week – Exempt)
¡The Arc Minnesota lo está buscando! Buscamos una persona vinculada y comprometida con su comunidad, que disfrute de crear vínculos con personas de contextos sociales y experiencias diversos.
Arc Minnesota xav tau koj! Peb tab tom nrhiav qee tus neeg tuas tau sib txuas thiab sib koom hauv lawv lub zej zog thiab txaus siab los tsim cov kev sib raug zoo nrog cov pej xeem ntawm txhua cov keeb kwm thiab cov kev paub dhau los.
Arc Minnesota ayaa kuu baahan! Waxaan raadineynaa qof ku xiran oo ku hawlan beeshooda oo ku raaxeysta dhisidda xiriirrada dadka asalkoodu yahay iyo waayo aragnimada oo dhan.
The Arc Minnesota wants you! We are seeking someone who is connected and engaged in their community and enjoys building relationships with people of all backgrounds and experiences.
Organization & Position Summary:
The Arc Minnesota promotes and protects the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, actively supporting them and their families in a lifetime of full inclusion and participation in their communities. The Arc pursues lasting community change and connections that support people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families in creating a good life.
The Arc Minnesota Regional Quality Council (RQC) Coordinator is responsible for leading and providing regional support to a Regional Quality Council and its work groups. The Coordinator will work with the RQC to implement a contract with the Department of Human Services that supports a network of diverse, cross-functional collaborations in an effort to respond to emergent issues impacting the disability community within the region, engage in systems transformation efforts, and align with disability justice movement identified by leaders in the region who have disabilities.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Generous time off policies, remote work options, and flexible schedules
· $48,000 Annually
· The Arc pays approximately 75-85% of medical premiums, depending on network and family options
· Dental insurance starting at $2.02 for single coverage and $16.93 for family coverage
· Support efforts and initiatives that drive overall systems and social change to promote inclusion of people who have disabilities in the state of Minnesota
· Improve person-centered outcomes in disability services
· Identify or enhance quality of life indicators for people who have disabilities
· In coordination with the RQC, develop a work plan that will reflect the needs of the region specifically while meeting contract deliverables
· Facilitate information gathering through a variety of methods such as: informational interviews, community conversations, listening sessions, focus groups etc., with individuals, families, and other stakeholders participating in the RQC to learn about the needs of the region
· BA/BS in human services or related field required
· 3 -5 years human services experience preferred
· Strong listening, organizational and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work with and have respect for people of all backgrounds and ability levels
· High energy, commitment, and self-motivation
· Experience in coordinating multi-disciplinary collaborations
· Ability to lead a diverse group of people
· Knowledge of federal, state, and local systems regarding disability services
· Experience working with people with disabilities and their families
· Succinct written and verbal communication and self-direction abilities
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the deliverables of the contract
· Must be able to travel to other regions as needed
· Microsoft office proficient
· Maintain professional standards and ethics in all aspects of work as well as knowledge of laws, rules and regulations that affect people with disabilities living in the community
To Be Considered: Please visit https://arcminnesota.org/about/careers/ to apply.
The Arc Minnesota is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. The Arc Minnesota is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request an accommodation, contact Human Resources at [Register to View] .