Organization & Position Summary:
The Arc Minnesota promotes and protects the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, actively supporting them and their families in a lifetime of full inclusion and participation in their communities. The Arc pursues lasting community change and connections that support people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families in creating a good life.
This position is responsible for securing philanthropic support (cash and in-kind) from corporations, corporate foundations, and other organizational partners. This includes expanding and strengthening relationships with organizations to secure support through research, networking and personal visits. Demonstrates the ability to deal diplomatically with a wide variety of people, possesses strong organizational skills and an ability to delegate tasks with an attention to detail. The Corporate Relations Manager will work in close collaboration with the CEO, CAO, members of the Development, Program and Thrift Teams and key volunteer leadership to achieve the fundraising goals of the organization.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Generous time off policies, remote work options, and flexible schedules
- $55,000 annually
- The Arc pays approximately 75-85% of medical premiums, depending on network and family options
- Dental insurance starting at $2.02 for single coverage and $16.93 for family coverage
- Lead, direct, and support comprehensive corporate engagement/sponsorship program to enhance relationships with corporate partners.
- Collaborate with other teams within organization for development of ways engage corporate partners in a comprehensive way.
- Coordinate with volunteer and thrift teams to ensure their corporate and community connections are maximized.
- Conduct presentations and present at external organizational awareness and engagement events, including presentations to corporate volunteer groups.
- Solicit Arc Gala sponsorships as assigned
- Solicit support of all programmatic sponsorship prospects that are assigned to this position or otherwise unassigned
- Manage engagement and renewal strategy for other disability service providers connected to The Arc Minnesota
- Engage individuals and groups with The Arc Minnesota and Arc’s Value Village and securing partnerships with businesses in support of The Arc’s programs and services.
- Work with IT and Development Services Manager to create useful reports for CEO, CDO, Resource Development Committee and board of directors.
- BA/BS required in Liberal Arts, Journalism, Communications or significant work within a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in fundraising, business-to-business sales or related field required
- Professional manner, dependable, punctual, and able to handle confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Quick learner and detail focused.
To Be Considered: Please visit https://arcminnesota.org/about/careers/ to apply.